Bokor's map

This forum is for getting help and discussing the main game.

Bokor's map

Postby Jrluttrell1 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:50 pm

When trying to flip the last switch, I am blocked by a Shaman Trainer and a party of orcs. I have already completed the dialogue once and walked away, and now I cannot initiate dialogue to be able to aggro and kill them. Any thoughts?
Jrluttrell1

Re: Bokor's map

Postby Sylon / Redshift » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Huh, it's a strange and unlucky situation... Sorry but if you left them peaceful in the dialogue you'll never be able to get through them. At least it's not connected to any important quests in the game.
If you still want to kill them, please send your saved game to Elendil: elendil at redshift dot hu
Write him the details and that you want those monsters to be aggressive. : )
Sylon / Redshift

Postby DeMenchev » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:58 am

I think they all disappear when you finish the main quest.
DeMenchev

Postby bodhee » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:45 am

Sylon / Redshift wrote:Huh, it's a strange and unlucky situation... Sorry but if you left them peaceful in the dialogue you'll never be able to get through them. At least it's not connected to any important quests in the game.
If you still want to kill them, please send your saved game to Elendil: elendil at redshift dot hu
Write him the details and that you want those monsters to be aggressive. : )

Hello. I have this same unfortunate situation. Is there any remedy to this? I cannot get across the chasm to get to item that's waiting in the middle because I'm blocked from the last lever. Thanks.
bodhee

Postby Elendil / Redshift » Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:20 am

As DeMenchev said, when you finish the main quest the Shaman Trainer and orcs will disappear.
Elendil / Redshift
Site Admin

Postby bodhee » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:17 pm

Elendil / Redshift wrote:As DeMenchev said, when you finish the main quest the Shaman Trainer and orcs will disappear.

Thanks
bodhee

Return to General Discussion