How hard is this game..

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye I.

How hard is this game..

Postby tacoflavouredkisses » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:32 am

Hii um. So yeah, ive started the game, i talked to the girl and she gave me all the stuff to give to the guy, i go to the fortess and give them to the guy, he gives me the key to the tunnel i go in, and i die every single time. i just get demolished, i use potions, magic ect. ive tried all different classes, one worked, but when i go outside of the tunnel i just get mauled by cyclops heads and archers. frankly, this sucks and im not going to be playing the game until someone gives me a decent idea of how to get past this and what to do next. it is also like impossible to train, since its like 500k to level up in exp, and one kill is like 2k. and its freaking hard to even kill one monster, and to make it worse they usually folow you and get theyre friends on you to just destroy you.. this sucks! i hate this! someone please help or i wont be playing this game :L and il tried generating a character, the option it gives you in the start, and that didnt work.
tacoflavouredkisses

Re: How hard is this game..

Postby Jamie990 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Have you tried enchanting? get an anchantable weapon and gear and enchant it with armor and whatever type of weapon it is, that should let you maul them. There is a guide in the guide section for enchanting.
You have 20 save slots use them all. Save after every quest, save before going into a dungeon, save, save save!!
Jamie990

Return to Hero of Lukomorye I