How to cure heads itches

Forum for discussing Hero of Lukomorye II.

How to cure heads itches

Postby kadir » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:19 am

How to cure
kadir

Re: How to cure heads itches

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:27 am

kadir wrote:How to cure

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.

It's a decision you have to make--either I continue making expansions or I duplicate answers to questions I've already answered at the above place. : ) Otherwise, help each other.
Catacomber

Postby Catacomber » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:57 am

Catacomber wrote:
kadir wrote:How to cure

Do you see the Zarista Games forums thread up above? I can't make expansions and answer questions here when I already have answered those questions again and again. I hope you understand. If you want me to answer questions here, I will have to stop making expansions and I don't think you want me to do that. So get thee to the proper spot.

It's a decision you have to make--either I continue making expansions or I duplicate answers to questions I've already answered at the above place. : ) Otherwise, help each other.

You might have thought that no one was playing our expansions with the few answers to posts here, but that's not the case. It's just that most people know these questions have been answered again and again at the Zarista forums up top and we are all tired of answering them again--although we love you---you have to expect us to be human.
Catacomber

Postby Zax-fa » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Don't think you can.
Zax-fa

Postby Catacomber » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:44 am

You can get the potion to cure Hades Itch and Gehenna Fever anytime you want if you talk to Old Shaman and do his quest. : ) You have to talk to MuldrZsis first to get her quest before Old Shaman will talk to you about diseases. : )

@ Zax-fa--do you really think I'd put a disease in a game that didn't have a cure? : ) Am not the Tugarin Torture Queen that Dr. Vlad has sometimes said I am. : )
Catacomber

Return to Hero of Lukomorye II